1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ok, I'm seriously angry now!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Buster, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I just looked out the window and it is snowing! It's the 11th of JUNE! We just tilled our garden yesterday!! This is getting old. Will spring ever be here, let alone summer???

2. morelcabin

morelcabin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    Oh No, that must mean WE will end up with a blizzard by the weekend...WHY DID YA HAVE TO TELL ME???

3. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Bless your heart. My dad is dealing with the same thing in Colorado and I'm sure it's getting very old. We are dealing with 100+ degree weather here in Virginia! I would be more than happy to send you some of our heat and then maybe it would even out on both sides! [​IMG] The chickens would all be happy anyway! [​IMG]

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    It is 100+ in Va with high humidity. Do you want to shiver or sweat? Honestly I prefer to be a little on the chilly side myself. It is sweltering down here!

5. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    The weather is nice here for 2 days, but the ground is so soggy and saturated you can't do anything if it sprinkles it floods. We have more rain on the way Thursday. [​IMG]

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Well, I've lived in El Paso, TX where it is hot and dry, and North Carolina where it is hot and humid, and I think they all have their merits. It's just frustrating to think that we are finally done with winter (this year's was a very hard one) and have it snow on us again. I'm out the door and off to work in this white stuff all day.

7. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG] SNOW!

I'm tired of this weather too - one day it is 85 the next it is 65. At least we don't have any snow. [​IMG]

Please warm up and stay warm! [​IMG] We've had 3 or 4 real nice days - the rest have been cold, windy, cloudy....

I STILL have heat lamps in 3 of my pens. [​IMG] It is down to 30 every night.

8. lewisfarmgurl

lewisfarmgurl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2008
    south carolina
    I'm sorry to hear about your weather problems. I wish I could send ya some of my nice hot 107 degree weather up to you.

I'd love a chill breeze right about now!! I had to cut working in the garden short and get out of the heat before I passed out. Lord I wish it would cool off just a bit.

9. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

It's HOT here. I can't believe that your getting snow in June! I'm going to summer camp on Friday and it's still snowing in some places! [​IMG] This is some wierd weather.

10. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    feel free to take some of our 100 degree weather and the crazy tornado weather too.
    be glad for what ya got. stay warm :]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by