Ok it's official... she's crazy!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Solace, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Solace

Solace Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2008
    Rutherford County, NC
    Sheash been sitting here on the couch giving the Schultz's blow by blow BJG pips and zips this evening.... all of a sudden my smaller lab came up and licked my foot. Soo I simply slid my foot over and rubbed my wifes foot with my uhhh wet foot. She flips out because she's so grossed out! [​IMG] WTH!

Funny thing is not 30 minutes ago Shadow the very same lab was in my wifes lap and she was KISSING the freaking dog!! YEP she's NUTS.... someone hand me a backwards jacket. [​IMG]

Edited to add: It does gross me out when she kisses that freakin dog. She gets no sugar from daddy till she brushes them teeths or takes a shower after some pooch smoochin. OH and 5 BJG's out now with 1 more zipping and 5 more pips....

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  2. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    [​IMG] Yeah no dog breath allowed. We don;t have dogs anymore thank goodness but DW had an Austrailan Shepherd that weighed 140# and thought she was a lap dog. Her name was Shadoe. Good dog but too needy!

3. SarahBeth9394

SarahBeth9394 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2008
    I love my dogs but no smooches here. I think my hubby would barf if I kissed my dogs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by