Ok ladies tell me your secrets

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by feather and mountain man, Feb 22, 2011.

1. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    What is the wierdest thing you carry in your purse. I went to the bank today and reached in my purse for a pen. Sifting through I found a pocket knife, a small flash light, a couple of dog treats. A bannana, hot wheels cars ( I have a 7yr old boy) and an egg with a smudge of poo on it [​IMG] (thats where I put it) I eventually found my pen.

So whats in your purse, now that I told you all my secrets. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  2. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    My ID, a Star Wars video game, and 25 cents. Typically, it would also have my memory card to computer transfer stick thingie, but it's currently on my desk.

3. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    medical gloves [​IMG] i have 'em everywhere

4. michickenwrangler

michickenwrangler To Finish Is To Win

Jun 8, 2008
    NE Michigan
    My high school diploma.

Our school had them made into little cards like a driver's license. My purse is too small for anything else.

5. farmerlor

farmerlor Chillin' With My Peeps

I used to carry a full set of tools in my purse back in the day when I drove long distances in cars and trucks that were falling apart. I still have a swiss army knife that has tools on it. The weirdest thing though is probably my key chain which is about 18 inches long, weighs about 11 pounds and is made up of various toys, key chains, and odds and ends that the kids have given me over the years. By golly, I never lose my keys.

6. tinychicky

tinychicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2010
    Hollis, New Hampshire
    i dunno about my purse, but you should see my coat pockets [​IMG] . hmmm, dirty wood shavings, a used tissue, peppermint wrappers, chicken feathers, my riding gloves, a ribbon, year old horse treats, oops, there's an egg in there too, i wonder how old that is...

7. oldchickenlady

oldchickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2010
    Cabot, AR
    Wallet, lip stuff, pens, address book, day planner (for trailriding), magnifying mirror, compact, Trailrider magazine, extra mascara, hand cream, 3 D glasses, Advil, sunglasses, gum, sunscreen...oh yeah comb. I think that is all...I aint looking for anything else! Oh yeah...the egg is in my coat pocket, not my purse!

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  8. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    Definately not an egg!!! (poo or no poo), but a lot of similar stuff, sans the toys - my DH is 19 now [​IMG]

9. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Don't carry a purse. Have a wallet, keys on a biner, and flip cell is in pocket.

10. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    My purse is literally empty. I had a water bottle in there, but it broke, so out it went and with it my (few) Id cards... I don't carry much [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by