Hello! I just heard from the local silkie guy, and he says I can go pick one up now (which I fully intend on doing tomarrow! )I also want .. 1 RIR 1 Silver laced wyadotte 1 easter egger and 1 buff orpington As I understand it it is ok to put these different breeds together (?) I could have my silkie tomarrow, but MyPetChicken gave June as a ship date (ugh!!!). I can get an easter egger locallly, and since I really don't want to wait, would it be ok to get the silkie and the EE (and possibly an orpington,if the local place gets them in again).Then in a couple of months I could introduce the new babies to the older babies. Will the older,established birds pick on the little(er) ones? Is it ok to stagger the chics with just a couple of months etween them? This is all happening quickly-my reference book that I ordered hasn't even come in yet! But, although I don't want to miss out on the local silkie (or wait until June...),I don't want to do anything stupid and put my new little friends in danger. Advice needed STAT!!!!