Ok my mother in law told my wife how bad it is to wear a mask

Many people aren't even wearing those mask's correctly (not covering the nose or the mouth), so they might as well not even be wearing them at all. That's just my thought's on it. I went through the drive thru at the local Taco Bell here. The guy at the window handed us our order through the window. His nose and top lip were both exposed above the mask that was riding on his chin. I don't believe that was protecting him, nor anyone else.

IMHO this crap has been here since the end of last year way before the government admitted it was here. There were tons of people with the "flu" that were testing negative for the flu back then. So wearing a mask is pointless this late in the game even if they were gonna do any good to prevent the spread which they do not. This stuff has been around for prolly close to a year passing around before people went stupid.

The only masks that are gonna prevent anything are positive ventilation systems, think scba systems the fire dept uses. It has to seal against your face and not allow anything in around the sides anything else is just as good as nothing.

Masks don't work. I don't even wear them in public. A trusted doctor said that they only filter 2 percent of germs (not viruses and Covid is a virus!) if at all.

Back
Top Bottom