1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

ok, now I know I've spent too much time on here...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by crtrlovr, Jan 5, 2011.

1. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

I got an email from a clothing manufacturer with a title line of "you paid HOW much for that coat?" . I didn't notice who it was from at first, and I would have SWORN the email said, "You paid HOW MUCH for that GOAT??" [​IMG] Can you tell I've been looking at all those adorable baby goat videos & photos? I keep thinking if I keep showing them to DH long enough, he'll decide we need a couple of goats... [​IMG]

2. terrilhb

terrilhb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG] This site should come with a warning. ADDICTIVE. I love this site. I am sure everyone I know is tired of hearing what I learn and read here. But I can not help it. Everyone is so nice. I love it:ya

3. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

Actually, this site DOES come with a warning! It's on the home page, right up front! (but does anyone actually HEED it? no..... !!)

4. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    I did not see it. LOL. oh well don't care it is enjoyable and keeps me out of trouble. [​IMG]

5. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    Just found it. At least it is a good additction.

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    Quote:Sort of... [​IMG]

7. Ms.FuzzyButts

Ms.FuzzyButts Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2009
    North Alabama
    No joke... I was on my way through the kitchen last night and my cat was lying in a chair by the table.. I said, "Goodnight fuzzy chicky"! I busted out laughing immediately once I realized I actually meant to say goodnight fuzzy kitty... [​IMG]

8. terrilhb

Dec 11, 2010
    Georgia
    [​IMG] that is me too. But I did actually get off today for about 4 hrs. Oh I am an addict.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by