OK NOW I'M MAD!! Which one you elders was responsibel for THIS?!?!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by magicpigeon, Sep 4, 2011.

1. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    Come on, people. You promised to make me stop at 2!! Now we're over the legal limit.. again...

Here they are, anyway:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The guy selling them was actually really nice, he sold the RIR for $20 (down from $30 advertised on the website) and the 3 Barter Blacks for $1 each (down from $6). They were straight run anywho so I'm crossing my fingers for 3 girls [​IMG] So now I'll need 2 more names as well... [​IMG]

2. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    [​IMG] Cute.

3. bockbock2008

bockbock2008 Why do they call me crazy??

Dec 30, 2008
    Southwest Indiana
    Holy moly!! [​IMG] $20. for a RIR chick??

4. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Awesome! Wow, I wish I actually knew where I could buy 'real' breeds: mine are all dying off short of their third birthdays [​IMG]

5. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    sooooo cute!

6. silky_3699

silky_3699 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    My Own Realm!!!
    Quote:got that right!

7. magicpigeon

Oct 9, 2010
    ray's two cents :

Awesome! Wow, I wish I actually knew where I could buy 'real' breeds: mine are all dying off short of their third birthdays [​IMG]

I got them from barterandsons.com.au, they're kindof near luddenham in NSW. They ship (i think). That said there is only a little variety. Country Cacklers sells mroe "exotic" breeds however they are too expensive for me! [​IMG]

8. magicpigeon

Oct 9, 2010
    Quote:got that right!

Yup, they're supposedly vaccinated and all but they aren't very common here in Sydney, and it was 4 weeks old? [​IMG]

9. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Quote:I got them from barterandsons.com.au, they're kindof near luddenham in NSW. They ship (i think). That said there is only a little variety. Country Cacklers sells mroe "exotic" breeds however they are too expensive for me! [​IMG]

I don't think I'd be able to keep exotic breeds. Don't they need a lot of care? [​IMG]
    A plain old RIR would be good enough. Thanks for the link!

10. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

[​IMG] Such cuties!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by