OK, now that BSG is over - who's a LOST fan?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by DuckyBoys, Mar 26, 2009.

1. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I have been thinking about last night's episode for like two hours. Now what happens to BEN back in real time???? I can't say I felt all that bad for him, but he was only 12. [​IMG]

2. porteryork

porteryork Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Clarkesville, GA
    Me too. He must be okay some how. I don't like what they are doing with Sayid though. I must say he did look hot with the longer hair and the trenchcoat.

3. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I loved to hate LOST for a long time. This season it's a little more reasonable somehow, but we'll see. I haven't watched last night's episode yet. It's on my DVR.

4. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

What is BSG????

I do watch LOST.....in the beginning it wasn't by CHOICE it was because that was the ONLY channel I got....Now I actually like watching it....lol

Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  5. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:Do you think they are going to kill him off? I read on the Lost board that "someone well loved" is going to die - that can't possibly be BEN.

And now that Juliette and Sawyer are together - I like it that way. Kate is such a player. [​IMG]

6. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Quote:BSG is Battlestar Galactica...it seems us Sci-Fi nerds are attracted to these two shows. [​IMG]

7. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:BSG is Battlestar Galactica...it seems us Sci-Fi nerds are attracted to these two shows. [​IMG]

[​IMG] well I am not a Sci-Fi nerd...BUT I do like LOST....never even heard of BSG before.... [​IMG]

8. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    We don't really know that Ben is dead, we just know Siede shot him. I also don't like the way they degraded Siedes image. The killer part is ok (and yes he is HOT in the long hair and trench coat), its the pitiful 'I'm a bad person' thing.

9. Tiramisu

Tiramisu Got Mutts

May 3, 2008
    Milan PA
    I was thinking the same thing. I kinda thought maybe cuz the island is "special" maybe it heals him?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by