1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Ok, now that's JUST WRONG!!! GAH!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cindiloohoo, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    It's supposed to be 60 degrees tomorrow!!! Right this second it is SNOWING!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I have work to do outside tomorrow. It had better warm UP or that weather man is gonna get a [​IMG] !!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Gotta love Winter in the South....... Just hang around a few hours, it will change again.........

3. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Yep, it was spring yesterday and it'll be snowing and winter again by Friday. [​IMG]

4. OccamsTazer

OccamsTazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Here too. I went outside in a t-shirt to put ointment on a healing frostbitten comb [​IMG]

5. chocolate m'scovy

chocolate m'scovy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2010
    Hey, as long as it gets warmer by tomorrow!

6. onedoodle3

onedoodle3 Chillin' With My Peeps

When I got to work at 2:30pm yesterday afternoon, it was 52 degrees, sun shinning, BEAUTIFUL!!!! Walked out the door to walk to my vehicle at 11 pm, cold, snowing, and windy. By the time I got home, the ground was covered and the weatherman is calling for 3 to 6 inches of snow by late tonight. UGGGG! We have had the weirdest weather this year! [​IMG]

7. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

I hate to bask in the sunlight [​IMG]

But here in western Washington we are having the warmest January on record.

Imp- Here's a [​IMG] for global warming. [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    Yeah- we "might" have 2 days without rain until it starts sleeting on Thursday. I want to let the big girls out of the coop for a while, but I'm afraid I'll be plucking them out of the mud at bed time. Yuck! Going to be cleaning coops alllllll day long.

I think we're only supposed to be in the 40s in E TN. But I'll take 60 if you can send it this way! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by