Ok people. Big time prayers needed here!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by debilorrah, Nov 8, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Robert's mother has agreed to sign him over. Sara is going to the court house tomorrow for the paperwork. PLEASE pray she doesn;t change her mind.

2. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm [​IMG] -ing for all of you

3. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    OMGosh! Praying sister!!!!!!!

4. debilorrah

Quote:Thank you!!1 I am giddy and nervous. She is going to Loma Linda for rehab - again.

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

I will be thinking good thoughts and prayers for you all. My DS is in 4th grade (he is a grandson we adopted, have had him since he was about 3 months) and came home today upset over a boy in his class who cried so hard in class over his mom's bf. DS doesn't know what he did to him, but the teacher felt so badly for him she sent him down for breakfast, because he didn't get any at home. It would not surprise me if DCFS is not called in to just check this situation out, because by law when they suspect something, they HAVE to call.

I am absolutely baffled how God can let a mother not have that mothering instinct when He lets a child be born . . .We had a terrible tragedy this week-end in the small town I live close too(car crash, alcohol related, one young man died and the other one has ruined his life for drinking and driving, and i have been sick over all that because I know all of these people very well and think so much of all of them) and then DS comes home with this story and I have been so sad all evening over all these kids and no one to protect them. Even tho' our situation had a happy ending, and we only wanted DS because we loved him too much to let him go back to his mom, and she was in agreement, because she knew the bonding with her wasn't there, there are so many other kids out there who need someone to help them. DS was sad also because of this, because he knows he has a wonderful family that loves him unconditionally and he knows even tho' he may not always do the right thing, or say the right thing, or act the way he should, we are HERE and while we may not agree with his choices, he will never have to worry about being mistreated, or left hungery or hurting for anything . . .I am just sad over the shape this world is in. And, I don't know what would fix it either. I guess God lets this stuff happen, because he knows there are people like you that will be there to catch them before they fall.

6. wildeflowers

wildeflowers I suspect fowl play!

Jun 29, 2010
    You've got it!

Seems like that will be best for him for now, and possibly in the long run.

7. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Thank you!!1 I am giddy and nervous. She is going to Loma Linda for rehab - again.

Girl, I am giddy and nervous FOR you! That is just WONDERFUL news! I will continue to pray until I know something hun!

8. dkvart1

dkvart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    What wonderful news, my thoughts and prayers are with you!

I've long since given up trying to understand how people can do some of the horrific things they do to others, especially children. It's sad really, there is so much potential in each new little life, so much more man could be and become and yet...[​IMG]

9. debilorrah

Quote:That statement brought tears to my eyes. God grants permission for satan to do his work to steer all us cattle in His direction, because in the end, He is good.

10. Sonoran Silkies

Sonoran Silkies Flock Mistress

Jan 4, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    God gives humans free will, and while many people make good and right choices, others make choices that can be incredibly bad. God urges and calls to us to do good, but sometimes we don't listen, or turn away, or simply are not paying attention. He keeps calling, and when someone listens and follows, the world becomes a better place.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by