OK people I promised it and here it is PIC HEAVY

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KristyHall, Jun 28, 2011.

1. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Here are some random pictures of me, animals, land, and people around me.

I have a visitor in my garden
    [​IMG]

Here is zack (the white dog) and Gene (The black and white dog) Playing. GEne died about two years ago. Gene and zack grew up together and he has missed his budy. He was depressed for a year but now he is back to his old playful self and now runs and wrestles with one of my horses! I am not kidding!
    [​IMG]

Here is my mother, step father and I. My mother is trying to pose but off camera a friend is acting silly trying to get her laugh which is why her eyes are shifted.
    [​IMG]

Here I am with another friend. We were volunteering at Panoply to teach about Native cultures.
    [​IMG]

Here is tag. Someone set a bowl down for the animals to lick the left overs out and the big cat decided to sit in it. The bowl doesn't quite hold him, LOL.
    [​IMG]

Here I am with a dear friend. H died a couple of weeks after this picture was taken> IT broke our hearts. He was a kind and joyful man and was like a big brother to me. He was what I jokingly called "An Apache with Cherokee tendacies" This picture was taken on the reservation in North Carolina where we were visiting with some friends and adopted family. I was blessed to know him. He was one of those walking angels on earth.
    [​IMG]

This is Bea, AKA "the Killer Bea" She is a Bangle mix. A rescue who was brought top us with a shattered leg. She is now a holy terror. This is her in my closet peering at me from behind my clothes. She thinks she is hidden.
    [​IMG]

Who Killed Misty? (Mom's Pomeranian) Oh no she's fine, just a nap attack in the middle of chewing.
    [​IMG]

and the last one is me, in NC, by the long man falls, taking a break after a day of hiking.
    [​IMG]

I hope you enjoyed this random collection of pictures.

2. Kudzu

Kudzu Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    Very nice photos, thanks for sharing.

3. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:Thanks. I am proud of that picture of the dogs playing. I can't believe I caught them in action.

I love taking pictures.

Seeing that picture of my friend makes me tear up though. Gosh I miss him!

also that bowl tag the cat is in is a big one. Tag is a huge cat. The bowl can fit two cantilopes or most of a large a watermellon in it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

5. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    [​IMG] back to ewe. Thank's hun. What was weird was a year before that I went on vacation with another close friend and a couple of weeks later she died.
    At the long man falls I started crying and told him about that and said I was afraid of loosing the people I love. And he hugged me and said he was still around and I should live in the present not the past.

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    You are so photogenic! Lucky you! MORE PHOTOS!

7. Strader

Strader Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Yakima
    great photos !

8. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:aww thanks but I don't usually take good photos those are rare and I have gained a little weight since I took those photos (Thank you very much new medicines and steroid shots to control pain) so now I refuse to even have my picture taken.

9. WickedNerd

WickedNerd Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    North Alabama
    You still look great hun, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Those are some great pictures though. Love the one with Zac and Gene.

Bea's cute when she and Mrytle aren't bickering and I have to worry about her turning into a furry little buzzsaw on my leg. [​IMG]

10. KristyHall

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:thanks but I think you're biased. Friends are suppose to tell each other they look great.

I can't believe it's been two years since gene died. I miss that furry maniac.

I will post more pictures soon. And yes, Bea can be evil, and Myrtle and bea still have territory disputes. Annoying cats

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by