ok Prayer warriors....help??SAD UPDATE My mother is Gone. 21 Sept.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by justusnak, Sep 9, 2008.

1. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I dont usually air my family issues on here...im more of a private person.....however...I think I am about to burst. Really could use some prayers....more for strength to handle everything going on here right now. Quick run down.....

1) my son goes to court...he thinks he is " gangsta" and went after another kid with a gun. " possibly" Conspiracy to committ murder. [​IMG] Will know the 23rd of Sept...thats the court date.

2) My " soul friend" ( I call her this because even tho she is in WV, and I am in IN...we know when the other is sick or hurt..we feel each others misery)
    She is going through a nasty Divorce....Last sunday her IN Laws were in a car accident. They are in thier upper 70's. MIL needs surgery, but docs say only 2% chance she will survive the surgery....3 months if she doesnt have the surgery.

3) Last night ( monday) My MIL was hospitalised....She has a right hematoma of the colon. Swelling. They are afraid it will burst. She goes into surgery tonight...at 8pm.

4) Last night....Monday...MY mother was put in the hospital. She is 70, and has congestive heart failure. She has a lot of fluid around her heart now...and they are trying to relieve the fluids by doubling her Lasiks. She also has COPD...and the stress from the fluids is makeing it hard to breath effectively.

Im just not sure how much more I can take!?? I cant go to WV to be with my friend....my MIL is in Ohio, and my mother is in Indy. About 1 1/2 hrs from me. I just need prayers for strength...to handle whatever the outcome is...from these happenings.
    Thanks for listening...and for any prayers.

My mother lost her battle to life Friday...Sept 19th. Will be back online soon. Thanks everyone for all your prayers.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2008
  2. Chirpy

Chirpy Balderdash

May 24, 2007
    Colorado
    Deb - my prayers are with you and all your family and friends through these really difficult times. I pray that God will give you comfort and relieve you of the stress that you are feeling. He is holding all of you, lean on Him.

3. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

You've had your share of family drama lately. Im so sorry for all your troubles, Deb. 2008 doesn't seem to be anyone's good year. [​IMG]

5. ruth

ruth Life is a Journey

Jul 8, 2007
    Woodville, MS
    Oh Deb - I will pray for you all of those on your list and their families. May the Lord give you the peace you need. Stay focused on His unending love, grace and mercy and He will see you through.

Remember when we walk through that valley He is with us, His rod and His staff comfort us. But it is our job to WALK through (with faith) not set up camp - so keep walking.

6. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm not christian, but I believe sending positive thoughts and hope your way can help. My thoughts are with you, please let us know how things turn out.

7. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Oh, Deb, I agree with Cyn, you have had way over your limit of drama for over a year now!! Hugs and prayers and definitely good/positive thoughts coming your way. Please keep us posted and know we are all here for you. [​IMG]

8. karanleaf

karanleaf Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2008
    Glenwood, Missouri
    [​IMG] [​IMG] My thought and prayers are going to you as you and your family are going through these troubling times. [​IMG] [​IMG] as part of your BYC family remember we are here for you. [​IMG] Please post us as to how you and yours are later. Hoping and praying things improve.

9. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Keep us updated please on how everyone is doing.

10. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by