Ok,.....Question!

Discussion in 'Online Poultry Show' started by Mr. Ree, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    I knew I owuld think of something to ask sooner or later,..and well it wasnt sooner, but I did think of something,...

What exactly are the winners gonna be? Like Best and Reserve Feather Leg, SCCL, AOCCL, etc?

OR, will there be a Best from every breed, like Best and Reserve OEGB, Silkie, Cochin Bantam, Frizzle, etc.

Have a BB and RB of each breed then pick the best and reserve from each class. Dont know if its worth doing but thought it could be cool maybe in the next show or something?

~Casey

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I dont know for sure , but seeing how this is the first month of the show I am sure there will be some kinks to work out. On one of the forums there is some sort of set up for winners but I cant remember which one. I suggest just check the posts already made and you may find some answers [​IMG]

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    which contest is closed that the winners will be picked later? i got pics but don't know which ones ya can still add to.
    thanks,
    silkie

4. LinckHillPoultry

LinckHillPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 17, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    The whole 1st poultry competiton is done. This one went well so later on we will most likely get a second one going.

5. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Linck, are the results posted yet?

~Casey

6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Linck hasnt done that yet [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by