Ok, so here are some pics from the *chicken* bday party.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chicamama, Jul 26, 2008.

1. chicamama

chicamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Topanga Ca
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008
  2. AngelzFyre

AngelzFyre Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2007
    Pell City, Alabama
    CUTE!!!!!
    Is the chicken cake made with cupcakes? That's such a cute cake. I like the other one too.
    Adorable pics of the kids as well. Thanks for sharing!
    Randi Lynn [​IMG]

3. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Great pics [​IMG]! I love the first cake with the chickens on it, it's so cute! Now I know what kind of birthday cake I want [​IMG]

4. Wolf-Kim

Wolf-Kim Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Very cute!

What's with the RIR hen in the "wagon"? LOL

-Kim

5. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

good looking birds--gorgeous children...

...once again, the bar is raised! There will now be chicken bday parties all the time!!! (we all need a reason to party!!)[​IMG]

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    [​IMG] Love those cakes!! and the children are gorgeous too! You may have set a trend for taking hens out in strollers....thanks for sharing.

7. spook

spook Chillin' With My Peeps

That must have been a wonderful day! Lil'girl looks like she is a willing future BYCer! I hate to tell you this girl, that baby is getting ready to steal your keys already! Better watch it, I have heard of juvenile delinquents [​IMG] [​IMG] !!! (JK) Great pics, thank you for sharing!

8. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Those cakes are awesome! And please tell your daughter that I said "Happy Late Birthday!". [​IMG]

9. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Happy Birthday! What cute cakes.

10. chicamama

chicamama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Topanga Ca
    Thanks everyone.

It was my dd's 5th birthday and she saw a *chicken* Bday cake here on BYC and decided she wanted one too! I bought the little Schleich chicken figures and the bakery in Ralphs market decorated. Twenty four cupcakes for $16. I thought that was a deal and yes, they both are cupcake cakes. With 20+ kids.........forget about
    plates and forks!

She is a little RIR and was in the stroller ALL DAY LONG. She could have jumped out and started to free range away from the party, but she WANTED to hang out! In fact, all my hens stayed at the party?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by