Ok, so I really dislike Angelina Jolie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
lau.gif

She and the Pitts aren't married, they've made a statement that they will not marry until same sex marriages are recognized. The kids are adopted by the Pittster and their names are hyphenated Jolie-Pitt. And they think the world will change to suite them?

ETA Disclaimer: I am not against same sex marriages or any other marriage I just think it is pretty of cocky of them to think that the world will change it's revolutions on their whim.

Last edited:
Quote:
They aren't "married". And Brad Pittbull does nothing for me. bleah it's all about publicity.......

Quote:
They aren't "married". And Brad Pittbull does nothing for me. bleah it's all about publicity.......

Even better! Maybe i can steal him from her
hu.gif
Still like her though! And there are actually another couple who is doing that as well. Can't remember her name...oh charlie therzon(spl ck)
I think it is more a statement than having the world change to suit them
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

hu.gif

There is a quote from a song I love:
"If she wants a man who will take the ring off of his hand and then turn around and tell her he'll be true, then she deserves you."
You don't want him Sillystunt, you want a real man.

Quote:
hu.gif

There is a quote from a song I love:
"If she wants a man who will take the ring off of his hand and then turn around and tell her he'll be true, then she deserves you."
You don't want him Sillystunt, you want a real man.

LOL, i am just playing. I got one trust me
wink.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom