OK THIS IS BAD

AK_Button_Mama

Songster
11 Years
Dec 30, 2008
Wasilla, Alaska
I have to tell you all I dont know what to do with myself..... I have spent the last 5 hours
he.gif
reading BYC!!!! this is BAD... but I tell you why its so bad... I had the greatest intentions of doing OTHER things today..... today is the first day I have been home along in like 5 years..... my husband has been working midshift (from 11 and night till 7 in the morning) and the kids are in school durning the day... any way hubby just switched shift and works days now (like a normal person should) I took the kids to school this morning... and got home and have been doing NOTHING all day!!!! it ROCKS!!!!!! but I need to get away from this computer...... and do some other stuff (like my quilt squares for BYC square swap!!!!)

SO could you all help me out here
fl.gif
and stop posting so I can leave!!!!
roll.png

I actually have been doing the same thing that last couple of days. I have worked my butt of the last few months and got really sick with a kidney infection over the Christmas break and got all my household chores done this weekend and now feel like I wasted the last couple of days, but it can't be a waste when I learned soooo much!

Quote:
Hey, she could always get a great job where she gets an hourly wage and still gets to spend all day on BYC... ' course I don't know of anyone that can do that....
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hey, she could always get a great job where she gets an hourly wage and still gets to spend all day on BYC... ' course I don't know of anyone that can do that....
thumbsup.gif

thats exactly what i do i am security dispatch getting paid $14 an hour to sit her eon the comp on byc i love my job

I thought that I was bad when I would sit at home in front of the computer some days. Now it's really bad now that I have my Blackberry and I can do all of my animal chores and check BYC at the same time. I swear my phone beeps all day long at me to let me know that someone has responded to a post. I even hide in the coop sometimes and read BYC. It's actually funny to hear the kids outside calling for me and they have no idea where I am
gig.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Hey I am a salaried employee. If it takes me 60 hours to do my job or 30 hours to do it I get the same pay.....

Back
Top Bottom