ok very upsetting news tonight *warning huge rant ahead*

Quote:
I think I'd be checking in on this.....sorta sounds a bit fishy, mainly with the way they went about it and all. But if it is legit....I am sorry

Quote:
I think I'd be checking in on this.....sorta sounds a bit fishy, mainly with the way they went about it and all. But if it is legit....I am sorry

its legit. still pretty shotty

Decisions are often made at a high level. Which departments to cut and how much. Ratings and seniority determine who stays and who goes. A junior person who is doing a dynamite job may outlast an old timer who is skimming along, but not someone who is also doing dynamite work but has been ther longer. And sometimes the seniority thing is a huge deal.

Quote:
thanks i just needed to vent a bit. i dont get how that can happen that way. i mean someone who isnt your boss getting rid of you? HTH?

Quote:
no it wasnt any of those things at all. the guy they let lay him off was caught in some lies recently about my husband and got reamed for it. hes been telling lies on a few people and all those people now have been laid off by him.

Quote:
NC is a right to work state. we arent protected. and besides without witness' nothign we can do anyway. nobody will say anything for fear of losing their jobs too.

Quote:
no it wasnt any of those things at all. the guy they let lay him off was caught in some lies recently about my husband and got reamed for it. hes been telling lies on a few people and all those people now have been laid off by him.

Sounds to me then they are laying off the wrong one
wink.png
If it were me I'd get with all the others that have been laid off by the person and go to the CEO/Pres. of the company and find out whats really going on.To many butt kissers in the world nowadays if you ask me. I know you didn't ask....just my 2 cents

Quote:

Sounds to me then they are laying off the wrong one
wink.png
If it were me I'd get with all the others that have been laid off by the person and go to the CEO/Pres. of the company and find out whats really going on.To many butt kissers in the world nowadays if you ask me. I know you didn't ask....just my 2 cents

i completely agree! its a buddy system there. if you aint a @$$ kisser you wont have a job long! my husband has about 32 certificates for courses he has taken to do jobs like those. NOBODY else up there has that many and hell most dont even have 1!!!

Back
Top Bottom