ok why was topic closed here

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by barefoottrims, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. barefoottrims

barefoottrims Out Of The Brooder

Dec 20, 2010
    why was my topic closed I dont see anything that violates the rules

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    You should PM the Mod for more information. They do not like to answer in a public setting. They closed it because you are voicing a complaint about another member. Even if the information is obscure, it can still become away for hurt feelings.

3. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

There is no need for this. I am sorry that your thread was closed, but our moderators have their reasons. If they saw something that violated the rules, than that's why they closed it.

But, 6. No Spam. Spamming is posting the same thing several times. "Bumping" (posting to move a thread up on the forum list) and cross-posting (posting the same thread in several forums) are examples of spam.

This thread is violation of that rule. Do not post the same topic if it was closed by a mod. If you so desire, you can PM the mod that closed your thread. Don't make it public.

4. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    This thread will most likely be closed also. Please don't let that stop you from posting.

5. chicken burger

chicken burger Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2010
    I think it was because enough has been said.

a pinch of salt is needed and with watchful mods we can all have a say and not have escalations.

I have been around for a while. my previous account had many posts. I have great respect for Speckledhen and you too will learn in time that she is very wise.

6. herefordlovinglady

herefordlovinglady It Is What It Is

Jun 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Contact the Mod who closed it...

7. Louieandthecrew

Quote:Italics: I agree. She know what she's doing [​IMG]

8. LilPeeps

LilPeeps Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    SE Mass
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BackYardChickens staff member.​

9. Louieandthecrew

Quote:
    Ah, that's what I was looking for! Thank you.

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

A moderator posted on your topic when they closed it. If you want to ask for more details about why it was closed, please contact the moderator.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by