Okay, I'm taking the plunge! Any eggs in Arizona?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by ChrystalGail, Sep 5, 2009.

1. ChrystalGail

ChrystalGail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2007
    Casa Grande, AZ
    I've decided to try my hand at raising quail. I've seen too many yummy quail recipes on here and now I have to have some!!! Thanks!

So, my question is: Does anyone know where I can get about 40 each of Texas A & M eggs and Jumbo Coturnix eggs in or near Arizona?

Thanks!!!
    Chrystal

2. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Quote:Can't help wiyh the eggs just wanted to say I too can make your brown eyes blue just no h

3. citalk2much

Dec 22, 2008
    Quote:Can't help wiyh the eggs just wanted to say I too can make your brown eyes blue just no h

4. ChrystalGail

Jun 13, 2007
    Casa Grande, AZ

Hi Crystal! Yeah, my middle name is Gail. My mom thought she was creative, because her mother's name is Gail. Funny though, because the youngens don't have a clue who she is/was....

5. citalk2much

Dec 22, 2008
    My folks thought they where being smart when they spelled it Gail not Gayle most people just spell it wrong lol. Lol when someone wants to know my middle name I always say I can make your brown eyes blue and the young ones look at me like I am nuts!

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have jumbo browns and whites (pharoahs), but I won't have any available until after Tuesday. I know there are some that have them in AZ, just give it a few days and see if anyone comes on. [​IMG]

7. ChrystalGail

Jun 13, 2007
    Casa Grande, AZ
    I found some! Thank you all!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by