Okay, Just Admit it...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, Apr 26, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    I'm finishing up college and there are days where I just don't want to write a paper or take a test lol So I'm curious how many people ever had someone do thier homework in college? I haven't, but there are days where I just wish I could pay someone to do it [​IMG]

2. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    I didnt go to college, but I had people do some of my homework when I was in highschool. [​IMG]

3. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    HAHAHA me too, mainly they just "helped"

4. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Quote:Yeah thats it, "helped" haha

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Bad girl! If you don;t do it yourself, the guilt is gonna eat you up inside. Be tempted, just don't do it!!! You can get that degree all on your own and be proud of it for every day of your life.

And no I never that either. [​IMG]

6. tabsmonsters

tabsmonsters Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Laclede County, MO
    I have never done it, but I have been tempted a few times this semester with my English 101 class. Only a few more weeks and I am done!

7. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Professor's are pretty darned good at sniffing out plagiarists. It's definitely not worth the risk. I bad grade on a paper is MUCH preferable over getting kicked out of class. You can't get that off your academic record!

8. Chicken Lil

Chicken Lil Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    Holly,

When I was in college I was a single mother of a baby, with absolutely no family support. I worked in a laundromat washing other people's cloths, while raising an infant and taking a full course load. Maybe it was because I wanted the best for my DD that I worked so hard, but I knew that if someone else did my work I would never be as competent as if I did the work myself.

I truly understand the fact that you are tired and would like some of the burden lifted. Just understand that by having someone do your work for you, that you lose the opportunity to learn for yourself. In the end you will only wind up cheating yourself.

So keep your head up, your mind focused and push yourself to do your best you can in all things! You will never regret it!

9. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:AMEN!

Live with no regrets!

10. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I wrote my very best papers under the gun at the last second- trust in your abilities and don't sell yourself out!

That being said, I was in academia for 7 years, and our students were absolutely addicted to cheating through group effort. It was disheartening. They will just get out in the real world and find out they needed that practice, sadly!

You can be curious about how many have done it, but don't let temptation win!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by