Okay, now this is just RIDICUOUS!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by onthespot, Jul 22, 2011.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    My friend just posted a pic on facebook of her new coop, which Garrett built last weekend. Like it happens every day! No photos of it in progress, just TA DA!!! WORLD'S CUTEST COOP!!!

[​IMG]

2. CarolJ

CarolJ Dogwood Trace Farm

Jun 3, 2011
    Middle Tennessee
    OH wow! I love it!

3. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] Hey, that's MY house! [​IMG] [​IMG] Awesome coop! [​IMG]

4. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. Looks good [​IMG]

5. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Are you sure she isn't pulling your leg? That looks like it's been in place for a while.

6. perchie.girl

perchie.girl Desert Dweller Premium Member

Oh my Gawsh looks like something out of Disney..... [​IMG]

7. zengrrl

zengrrl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2011
    Oakland County, MI
    I've just decided MY husband doesn't truly love me.... j/k but seriously thats amazing. I have serious coop envy

8. ThinkingChickens

ThinkingChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2011
    That's super cute. I assume she used recycled materials to get that aged look? BTW, I got my chickens in Norco from a super sweet family. They are now happily laying eggs. The area is so cute with all the horse trails!

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

10. TruGritCkn

TruGritCkn Out Of The Brooder

Jun 7, 2011
    MT ~3 yr ckns
    Hi All!! It is a small chicken world we live it isn't it? This coop is wonderful! My coop that I am constructing now is the standard issue coop, nothing as cute as this. [​IMG]
    I had to go for the full on heavy duty coop for the MT weather we get here. Just got home from work and half the girls were outside after a HUGE Storm blew part of the run apart. Crazy weather we have here.
    This is my first official post to BYC! I am a newby to posting on the forum but I have been reading along for some time now. Thank you everyone for sharing all the photos and info. My birds are better off because of this fabulous forum![​IMG] Chirp Chirps say thank you! Diana in Montana

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by