Okay so tell me again why I shouldn't get Java

C&Rman :

I think they take allot of care, they look pretty but they have a wild look to me...

Oh yeah that's right..they take heat..that's what it was..I needed a real quick swift reminder..so I would stop drooling when I see their photos..hehhe

Mmmn..I just got 4 more chicks (chickens)?today..and I was mad at myself for doing that..hehehe..lol
Xoxox​

Hehe, they are pretty, I'm having a hard time remembering why you shouldn't get one........ I'd love a Palawan Peacock-Pheasant. Looking at the price though I don't think I see one in my future
sad.png

Quote:
I see on eBay..all the time 7/8 green etc..I can only assume that doesn't mean all pure..but does that still need heat too
And are they aggressive?

I thought more java in them the more aggressive and attacks..true? Not true?

Thank u

Xoxoxo

Quote:
I know..I know..I look at them too..but..until I find one that iam so in love with..iam not paying that price
Xoxoxox

Quote:
I see on eBay..all the time 7/8 green etc..I can only assume that doesn't mean all pure..but does that still need heat too
And are they aggressive?

I thought more java in them the more aggressive and attacks..true? Not true?

Thank u

Xoxoxo

We have 7/8th Spaulding and they have done just fine here in Eastern, NC for coming up on 4 years now. No heat in the winter and they roost outside under a roof. They have access to a house but don't use it. From what people have told me even a higher % Spaulding than 7/8 can handle cold.

They are more flighty than other pea's. We raised ours from chicks and they are still flighty. We have some eggs in the 'bator now from ours, it will be interesting to see how flighty they are. Ours have never shown any agression to us or other birds

Steve

Thank u Steve, I really appreciate your input

Xoxoox

Back
Top Bottom