Okchicks

LeonCHICK

Hatching
Apr 4, 2015
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Hello all! Just getting started with my backyard family in Broken Arrow, OK. I have been reading here and the information I have been gathering is invaluable. I am looking forward to this venture and getting to know you all (y'all). :)

Glad you joined the flock, always room for more on the BYC roost.
D.gif

You all for the kind welcome. Of had been an exciting time for me. Having my birds is def line of the best decisions I've made. My 3 Buff Orps did very well and was joined art Christmas by a Plymouth Rock. Well something started preying on them and i lost 2. It took the heads off but the amazing thing is there was absolutely no blood around. I live in the city and have no clue what I'm dealing with. I set a trap and caught a cat and took it to the pound. Since then i have seen shiney eyes at night by the coop but nothing in the trap. Any ideas what i could be dealing with? Please help me?

Hi and welcome to BYC - i don't know what your predator could be, but you may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area (just type the name of your state in the search box) as they are best placed to advise on what kind of predators are in your area.

All the best
CT

Back
Top Bottom