Oklahoma City Free to good home 2 Ameracuana roosters. Midwest city

okiechick57

Crowing
14 Years
May 22, 2007
Just outside Okc Oklahoma
Anyone interested in 1 or 2 Ameracuana Roosters? just starting to crow...in city,need country. Free ,just let me know...... HEY Buckguy?
lol.png

Last edited:
So you're trying to rehome some too, huh?
smile.png

It's so hard to have to give them away, but sometimes it's the best thing to do.

Gook luck with finding them a new home!

well.no,tis a friend of mine,, I have been looking for bantam rooster for haleyluna's hens and she asked if I was interested in these 2, they are standard.so thought I could help her........if I had another coop....I would take all I come by
big_smile.png

If I wasn't 3.5 hours away, I'd take you up on it.
smile.png

Editing because I wanted to ask what type of bantam roo are you looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. buckguy.... well......not mine.............darn. do you have bantam roo's I would love one of those
big_smile.png
you have 15?
ep.gif

OH and by the way..........when one tries to rehome ducks....they end up with more haha.I now have 2 muscovy girls and 2 runner ducklings and 1 Rouen duckling.be careful
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I only have one bantam roo and he is still young, about 10 to 12 weeks old. He is one I am gonna keep and then try and find some hens for in the spring.
I have lots of pretty standards. Crosses and pure. I saw where you have a silver Hamburg. Is that a hen or roo? I have some Silver Campines that look a lot like a Hamburg if you want a roo.
Monty

Back
Top Bottom