Old English Bantams for Sale in Middle TN

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by spudchild, Aug 22, 2007.

1. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    I have several young BBR Old English Game Bantams for sale in North Davidson County. I have more roosters than hens, so I'm selling in pairs or individual roosters. Thees are pure bred exhibition quality. The boys do still need to be dubbed to be shown. We are selling an adult (9 mnths) that free ranges. The others are 10 weeks old, and have been kept in a coop.

1 person likes this.
  2. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    how much please?

3. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    I'm negotiable. I have three roosters and one hen that really need new homes. I'd take $25 for all 4 of them, or you can make me an offer.

They are very pretty. The two ten week old roo's have the best coloration of any of the birds I have ever hatched. They free range during the day, and sleep in the coop at night, but my coop is over-crowded right now.

I have 8 babies (4 of which I'm keeping, and 4 will be sold) that need to move out of the brooder and into the coop.

4. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    well if i take them all can you deliver them to dickson and how much for the baby's also.I would give you 30 for all of them including the baby's.Lisa call 615-446-0302 if need be can meet closer to me please.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by