1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

OLD ENGLISH GAME BANTAM BARRED / BLUE BIRCHEN ~SOLD~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 21, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I have 10 eggs 5 of each of my Old English Game Bantams in Barred , and Blue Birchen, $18 Including shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2009

2. pamperedpoultry

I can ship whatever is laid today along with these if anyone is interested.. [​IMG]

3. whitecra

whitecra Songster

Mar 12, 2008
    Oklahoma
    How much for the shipping to 74962?
    Chris

4. pamperedpoultry

Quote:The Price is including Shipping to Any state. I just charge a flat rate shipping. I dont have a scale or anything, so I dont know what shipping is until I take it to the PO.. .. Thanks..

5. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:How many is included? It says 10 eggs, but 5 of each variety is 15? Where in SW VA are you - I'm just north of Lynchburg.

6. pamperedpoultry

Quote:How many is included? It says 10 eggs, but 5 of each variety is 15? Where in SW VA are you - I'm just north of Lynchburg.

I had 10 Eggs yesterdays, And can include what was laid today. I had 5 OEGB Blue Birchen and 5 OEGB Barreds yesterday. Lynchburg is a few hours away from me, I'm a few mins from the TN Border.

7. hippichick

hippichick Songster

Apr 13, 2008
    Branch, La
    I'll take them. Can you pm me with your pay pal addy.

Paula:)

8. pamperedpoultry

[​IMG] Sent you a Pm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by