1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Old English Game Standards

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Acable14, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Acable14

Acable14 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2014
    Im looking to get some oeg standards is cackle the only place to get the real thing

2. Twistedfeather

Twistedfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    Are you talking about the Standard Of Pefection? You can find those a lot of different places other than Cackle Hatchery

3. Acable14

Acable14 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 1, 2014
    Where at cackle is the only place I have found that has them I have found some other places but they only have bantams I dont want bantams

4. Twistedfeather

Twistedfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2014
    Oregon
    Are you looking for largefowl Old English? I thought you were talking about the standard book, whoops. If there is a poultry show nearby maybe you should go and see what's there it's possible some people that breed the bantam old english might know where to find them. I have yet to see any large fowl old english breeders where I live. Try typing in LargeFowl Old English Game and see what you can find. Good Luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by