Old English Games

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OSUman, Nov 6, 2010.

1. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    I am searching for Old English Games. I have been looking for some for almost a year with no avail. If you have adults for sale I am going to the Ohio National show and can pick them up there.

Thanks
    Jon

2. chipmunkridge

chipmunkridge Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2010
    Lancaster
    Look under the "Ohio National" thread. There are ~600 vendor spots reserved; so I am sure you'll be able to find some. I also wanted to find some specific breeders to look up when I get there. But haven't come up with any specific names. Just going to show up with alot of $, and a wishlist of birds.

3. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Quote:I am going to look around there for some but I really want these so it would be better if I were to find a breeder and then pick them up there.

4. cubalaya

cubalaya Overrun With Chickens

Nov 19, 2008
    central virginia
    you will find bantams there and moderns but doubt if you will find good old english large gamefowl there. carlisle or oxford?

5. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Quote:Yea thats another reason im trying to set up with someone before the show. I think there is only one variety of OEG in the states but I could be wrong.

6. chikky

chikky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    Glenmont, Ohio
    If you don't come up with any at the Nationals, let me know. My mom has several that she'd like to rehome. Not sure if they're exactly what you're looking for, but I could get some pics of them for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by