OLD ENLISH GAME BANTAMS VARIETY PACK ~~SOLD~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

12 Eggs form my Old English bantams..$20 Inlcuding shipping
    Spangles, Blue Birchen, Brown/red, and Barred Rock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Oh my goodness!! i love those speckled looking hens (i think)and that barred roo!

would it be possible to get eggs from just them!?!? They're gorgeous!!

3. pamperedpoultry

Lách Cnoc Farm :

Oh my goodness!! i love those speckled looking hens (i think)and that barred roo!

would it be possible to get eggs from just them!?!? They're gorgeous!!

yeah I could do a dozen of those 2 if you like.. It might be closer to the end of the week before I could get them together.​

4. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine
    Quote:Would like to get some of these for my niece. Mostly spangles & Barred Rocks. When might you have some more to ship? Setting up our two small incubators today, I must be crazy [​IMG]

5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Would like to get some of these for my niece. Mostly spangles & Barred Rocks. When might you have some more to ship? Setting up our two small incubators today, I must be crazy [​IMG]

Depending on how well they lay I should be able to have another batch by this weekend or first of next week.

6. Lach Cnoc Farm

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    Would it be possible to put mine off until after the 1st of the month?
    I am full up right now but i do want some of these, I really like the 3 barred and the 2 really spotty hens [​IMG] . How long would it take to collect 6 eggs from the barred and really white spotty hens? How much would just 6 be, With shipping?

I'm not a big fan or the birchen or the black/red.

are all the hens and roosters in together?
    i had a spangled roo before but he was kind of a mean little guy, always attacked my ex when he went into the pen, and me sometimes too, only around babies though. I understand they're game birds and it's in their nature, but how's the temperament of yours?

ETA: I had a little blue hen a while back that was as sweet as pie, i just loved her.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  7. pamperedpoultry

Lách Cnoc Farm :

Would it be possible to put mine off until after the 1st of the month?
    I am full up right now but i do want some of these, I really like the 3 barred and the 2 really spotty hens [​IMG] . How long would it take to collect 6 eggs from the barred and really white spotty hens? How much would just 6 be, With shipping?

I'm not a big fan or the birchen or the black/red.

are all the hens and roosters in together?
    i had a spangled roo before but he was kind of a mean little guy, always attacked my ex when he went into the pen, and me sometimes too, only around babies though. I understand they're game birds and it's in their nature, but how's the temperament of yours?

ETA: I had a little blue hen a while back that was as sweet as pie, i just loved her.

yeah I can do that.. Just give me couple 3 days heads up before you would like me to ship, I can do a 6+ batch with the barreds and the Spangles for $15 Including shipping.

All These are seperated so you will get pure breeds. The hens are pretty easy going. The roosters have their days. I've had them to flog me when goin for the feeders but nothing a lil pop with the feeder to let them know whos boss didn't take care of..LOL
    Also I didnt raise them myself I've got some that I did raise and they are alot more friendly, so it really depends on how they are raised.​

8. pamperedpoultry

I can do these sooner, If you like.. Just let me know. Thanks

9. Lach Cnoc Farm

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    That sounds wonderful, i can definitely give you a heads up. [​IMG] thanks!

10. Poultry Run Farm

Poultry Run Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Maine

I can do these sooner, If you like.. Just let me know. Thanks

No, the first of the week works great for me. I get paid Friday and can send you paypal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by