Old round Brower incubator

It has the heat coil. it looks just like the one in the link-- THANKS! I don't have the metal covering on the heating uniit though....

I've tried adjusting it, but I don't hear any clicking. Maybe it is the switch that's bad.

Last edited:
Id go with the switch as if you dont here it attempting to heat up by clicking, that means the switch is not ingaging, which even if the heater isnt or is working it will still attempt to heat..

Charlie

I just emailed the company--Hawkeye Steel, through the Brower site. How will I know what to order? Can I fix it myself?
roll.png

You will have to remove the whole thermo unit, it pretty easy to replace the switch with a few basic tools. Id think you will be able to handle it with no problems. just make sure you get the right part, it may have the part number on the old switch itself.

when you get the part if you have any trouble Pm me and i may be able to help you if you have troubles with it.

Charlie

Last edited:
HI;I have that round incubator by browser mfg. Found it at a flea market,galvanize metal foot tub like with four round holes top&BOTTOM.I would check the power cord first of all.

Back
Top Bottom