Old School Music Videos - Some favorite old music- Post here

cwc362

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 26, 2008
Huntingdon- West Tn
Was reading my subscribed posts on here and I caught up for once- So I wondered over to YOutube and found this- One of my favorite old songs live - by the original artist - Jean Knight- What are some of your favorite old music? Can be any Genre- Having a flashback night. Here's my first entry

Mr Big Stuff redone by little kids

Last edited:
Welllll, mine kinda betray my age, but here. I was 13 when the first two came out, lolz.

Baby One More Time- Britney Spears

That Don't Impress Me Much- Shania Twain

and I never really watched the video for this much, but would belt it out on road trips with my dad...

Bohemian Rapsody- Queen

Oops, maybe names would be helpful.

Last edited:
I was a Prince freak (when he was actually named Prince). LOL I used to swoon over the little purple thing and every song he did.......
love.gif

Quote:
Hey I was too but didn't swoon, My Gf back then loved prince, She even favored him a little. BUt she thought she and prince were pschyally )(sp) linked- But that's a story for another thread - Like a Jerry Springer thread LOL

It seems hard to find prince Videos on YOutube- Maybe he will sue th"head" and controversy about that time.

Okay don't know what happened with this post must have deleted part of it

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey I was too but didn't swoon, My Gf back then loved prince, She even favored him a little. BUt she thought she and prince were pschyally )(sp) linked- But that's a story for another thread - Like a Jerry Springer thread LOL

gig.gif
OH that is bad!!! At least she didn't look like Michael Jackson....alright, I am gonna do it.....I used to think he was hot, too!! But that was when he really WAS!!!!!

My personal favorite of all time. PERIOD is The Black Crowes.

Back
Top Bottom