Old School Music Videos - Some favorite old music- Post here

Quote:
I probaly needed braces when I was young but I was older when I got dental insurance so I had my four front teeth capped. My Godmother is British- Some of those folks are characters!! She lives in Alabama now. I alwsy thought when i was young they were very proper- When I met her- Boy what a surprise- She could out cuss , out smoke and out drink everybody around!! LOL But when we go somewhere in public- She acts very "posh" .

Alright, here ya go.
smile.png
Another favorite of mine.
smile.png

I think I have to call it a night- I want to go to the flea market tommorrow and I won't get up in time to go if I stay on this dadgum computer - LOl Really enjoyed our thread tonight!! Good night - PS if you stay up - keep posting I subscribed and will pick it back up tommorrow!!

Wayne

Alright, here we gotta get that Hank fix!!! This is my absolute favorite!!! When my kids were little enough for me to grab and swing around I would play this loud and dance all over the house holding one or more of them.
smile.png

One that never fails to give me the giggles (not to mention I just love CCR)

And OMG I am a Beatles FREAK!!!! This is my favorite

And I do believe with that, my contribution to musical enlightenment, I will turn in for the night.
smile.png

Ahhhh.......one more, and THAT is it. LOL

Last edited:
Quote:
HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I love all those even thought the squirrel nut zipper - I never heard before!! I gotta come back and listen to that after the flea market!!

Quote:
Boy you know how to dig em out of the mothballs!! I remember all these- I remember the cb craze too- We had one too- My dad loved his cb- almost as much as drinking!!

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom