old threads

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by nvmycj, Jun 26, 2010.

1. nvmycj

nvmycj In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2010
    How do you delete any old threads for post that you've subsribed to?

Thanks!

2. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    Do you mean you want to unsubscribe?

Go to your subscribed threads and at the bottom of the first page you will see the option to unsubscribe.

You will need to go through to each one and do them individually, though.

3. nvmycj

nvmycj In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2010
    Awesome! I was able to figure that out.

Now, what about the threads that I've made posts to? When I click the "Show your posts" link, I've got a whole bunch of them. How do I weed out some of those?

Thanks again!

4. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Quote:You can't remove them from the "your posts" page unless you ask a moderator to delete them, which they might not be willing to do. [​IMG]

5. nvmycj

nvmycj In the Brooder

Apr 3, 2010
    Quote:You can't remove them from the "your posts" page unless you ask a moderator to delete them, which they might not be willing to do. [​IMG]

Well,..... that's a buzz kill! Thanks for replying! [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I'm curious as to why you don't want to see all your posts when you click a 'show your posts' button. The ones where there are unread messages will be at the top, in bold - just read them and don't bother with the rest. I find that button the most useful, I never subscribe to posts, I just post in the thread and it's available to me forever. No e-mail notification required, I really don't like those.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by