Olde English Bulldog puppies!

rughooker

Songster
11 Years
Jul 22, 2008
Deerfield,Ohio n.e. Ohio
My daughter is breeding Olde English Bulldogges. Tank and Bella had puppies 2 weeks ago. If you love puppies (and who doesn't?) take a look at their website. You won't believe how chubby these little guys are !!! I call them schnausages!
love.gif
http://www.brickhousebullies.com Click on Puppies for sale.

bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
love.gif
My daughter says she doesn't know how she can sell them. I told her,"wait 'til they are 8 wks. old. It won't be that difficult!!!!" By then she might have another female pregnant and more precious puppies to look forward to.
woot.gif

I love english bulldogs. they have one at our feed store, I guess they bring him home everyday and bring him back to work. Because he is always there! He is so loving and playful. My son is 3 years old and loves him. My daughter is 2 and scared of him because she has only been around small dogs.
I just can't afford the kind of money they want for them down here, 1200-1500.00 dollars!

Last edited:
They're so expensive 'cause they typically need c-sections to have their litters. The size of the pups' heads are usually too big to fit down the birthing canal.

Back
Top Bottom