1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Older Brower Top Hatch

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by daisychick, Dec 1, 2010.

1. daisychick

daisychick Incubator Tetris Master Consultant

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I found in a barn 2 Brower Top Hatch incubators. They seem to be a little bit dusty, but unused. They are the big grey plastic type. I believe they are a model TH110. Do you think anyone would get any use out of these? I don't need them I have a new incubator. Are they even worth trying to sell? I know nothing about this type. I thought maybe someone could add to it and make a really nice homemade incubator out of them??? Any ideas? Or info on this type?

2. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Pics? I think they would sell.

3. daisychick

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    sorry no pics yet. I am at work.

4. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    Hey,

I can use them. I NEED AN INCUBATOR SO BAD!!!!!!!!!! can you ship??? I live in California. If this pulls through you will be a life saver!!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH

William

5. daisychick

Feb 8, 2009
    Colorado
    I will clean them up and get new bulbs and make sure everything is "working" and then I will post them on the Buy/Sell thread.

6. Lariata

Lariata New Egg

Apr 14, 2013
    I have the same model, may be interested in yours for parts! How much are you asking?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by