Older movie ideas

SparksNV

Songster
9 Years
Jun 13, 2010
Spanish Springs, NV
My daughters (ages 11 and 13) like to watch older movies. Right now they are watching the original "Yours Mine and Ours" with Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball. We also have "With 6 you get Eggroll". We have about 10 Jerry Lewis dvds - (none with Dean Martin). They prefer color movies.

Any suggestions? Light hearted comedies...

I think I will get

"The Long, Long Trailer" with Lucillie Ball and Desi Arnez...

Open the Suggestions...

Thinking Doris Day, etc.....

Thanks!

Some Like it Hot with Marilyn Monroe. Tony Randall and someone else dress in drag most of the movie. Pretty funny. I love how old comedies have no laugh track and you have to figure out if it supposed to be funny or not.

Quote:
Yeah..,.those are pretty good movies. I think young girls may like them..
smile.png

lets see..... i have the entire abbott and costello and the 3 stooges sets. those are really good. if they might like a little action anything with john wayne. the 50's and 60's style horror films are classics. ne way thats my 2 cents.

edit: sorry for the multi post. was having comp trouble and it didn't want to reply. then it decides to accept all of them apparently. if a mod or admin could erase the other posts i'd be grateful.

Last edited:
lets see..... i have the entire abbott and costello and the 3 stooges sets. those are really good. if they might like a little action anything with john wayne. the 50's and 60's style horror films are classics. ne way thats my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom