oldie that never made formal intro

roadired

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 9, 2008
Greene County, IN
Hello! I'm a oldie that never introduced myself back in 2008. My DD hooked me up to this site. I was so used to the other one I never got aquainted with you folks. Then tragity struck I lost my whole flock when we had to move to a smaller space. And I lost internet service also. Well after all this time we are at a bigger place and my DH (enabler) has built me a new coop and pen and I'm an all comsumed chicken freak. I never got away from my love for fowl but instead tried not to think about it as it made me sad to not have my little ones around. At this point I have about 50 eggs in 2 bators, and hoping for the best. My DD wants to revive her chicken family also, so not all chicks will be for me.I live in southern Indiana with my Dh and my oldest dd. I have a 4 legged son at home named Zeek Rufus MacGee (Mac) he is of the dash hound breed. An old cat left by previous tenants (Catty). My Dd has 2 mules, 2 dogs, A rabbit and a pot-bellied pig. Now about me I've been in the nursing field for 26 years the last 17yrs as a LPN. I love my work. I also love people, and I love to talk alot. I hope to make lots of new friends here. I did see some names I recognize from way back. Thank you, for allowing me to express myself. Renae

I'm glad you rejoined us!
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom