Olive egger eggs! One day sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TurkeyMountainChickens, Jul 19, 2010.

1. TurkeyMountainChickens

TurkeyMountainChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2009
    Central Virginia
    One day sale! The girls have been laying well, and I have more eggs than I can sell locally. I will ship eggs laid today and tomorrow (Tuesday) to the winner on Wednesday. 10++ eggs.

First generation Olive Egger hatching eggs! You will receive beautiful blue eggs laid by Easter Egger hens covered by a Black Coppere Marans rooster.

The chicks will hatch out with beards, muffs, pea combs and feathered legs. All pullets will grow to lay beautiful deep olive green colored eggs. These are unusual - you can't buy birds like these from a hatchery!

Visit http://tmchickens.webs.com/ for more information and pictures!

I ship only Monday through Wednesday to ensure that eggs are not held up in the post office over the weekend.

We have all read sad stories about eggs that arrived broken or so badly addled they did not develop. Our packaging is carefully designed to prevent that from happening!
    We use clean shavings to pack the eggs firmly into paper cartons. If an egg did break, the shavings would absorb the mess before it could contaminate other eggs. The carton itself has been carefully designed by multimillion-dollar companies to protect eggs. I don’t think I could do better with just a roll of bubble wrap!
    Each carton is then placed into a large box with air pillow packing to prevent the carton from shifting around during shipping.
    ***While I cannot guarantee hatchability to do factors beyond my control during transportation, I do try to make sure the eggs arrive intact. Should you have problems with broken eggs please contact me right away!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by