Olive egger hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dray67, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Dray67

Dray67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    Im looking for some Olive egger hatching eggs to but in the bator ASAP. Would like BCM to Ameraucana first generation.

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    You should pm sonew123~![​IMG]

3. Dray67

Aug 27, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    i see she has them listed on the auction but they sell quick_ also hers are 2nd generation from EE mixes. She isalso in the super cold North east. Shipping now might be difficult.

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Actually, I have 3 Ameracaunas in with EE hens ( OE roo x wellsummer x ameracauna ) My own mix and OE ( ameracauna x FBCM) hens and 1 FBCM roo :) Oh and I forgot to add they are 1st-2nd and 3rd generations:) But your right, I am cold up here but MD is not that far at all for shipping and I shipped all year through winter last year with great success-right now with shipping I am getting 80% or higher in hatching rates from my OE eggs:) I have orders that went to OR today-CA on this Wed and FL on Monday... just saying LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

thank you Momma!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
  5. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Quote:Actually, I have 3 Ameracaunas in with EE hens ( OE roo x wellsummer x ameracauna ) My own mix and OE ( ameracauna x FBCM) hens and 1 FBCM roo :) But your right, I am cold up here but MD is not that far at all for shipping and I shipped all year through winter last year with great success-right now with shipping I am getting 80% or higher in hatching rates from my OE eggs:) I have orders that went to OR today-CA on this Wed and FL on Monday... just saying LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

thank you Momma!

Welcome Nat [​IMG]

6. HBuehler

HBuehler Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2009
    Lebanon TN
    How quickly do you need them? I have first generation's all of mine are hatching with pea combs and feather legs so far from this pen and most are fluffy cheeks and then some.It's FCBM roo with 2 white true Ameraucana 1 blue true Ameraucana 1 black true Ameraucana and 2 half Ameraucana Roo/EE Am cross hens.Normally I can tell their eggs and can try to take them out if you wanted me to..they lay much larger than the Ameraucana's do. All of the Ameraucana's in the pen are from Jean and the roo is Davis lines.I'm getting 3-4 a day-cold here but I'm swamped busy this week with Christmas and wouldn't want to promise anyone anything until after the Holidays.

7. Dray67

Aug 27, 2010
    Aberdeen, MD
    Sooner the better but no real rush, i like eggs this summer. I like to get them in the bator the first week of January.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by