Olive egger?

AmeliaBedelia

Crowing
Jan 23, 2021
Georgia, USA
This is allegedly an olive egger from Mt Healthy hatchery. Per their website, they are F1 crosses of ameraucanas with either Marans or Welsummers

Guessing it is a safe bet this is a Marans cross? And do you think she will look like a typical easter egger? 119516F6-9B4F-4E34-AC66-84E16A1F31B4.jpeg DD124955-EF94-4036-BE04-FC720C6F5EE5.jpeg 925A80CB-1507-4668-936C-1AA11F6A086E.jpeg

I have 2 Olive Eggers coming from Mt Healthy, and I am really hoping one of them looks like yours, from a blue copper Marans!

Congratulations she will be gorgeous!

I have 2 Olive Eggers coming from Mt Healthy, and I am really hoping one of them looks like yours, from a blue copper Marans!

Congratulations she will be gorgeous!
I am just hoping I can keep her straight…we have the super rare whatever it’s called assortment coming in a few days from Mt Healthy (these were local store buys to get a couple breeds the kid really wanted). It could include blue marans.

I am just hoping I can keep her straight…we have the super rare whatever it’s called assortment coming in a few days from Mt Healthy (these were local store buys to get a couple breeds the kid really wanted). It could include blue marans.
Does she have a pea comb? It is slightly blurry but appears to in the pic. That would be an easy way to tell the difference!

Back
Top Bottom