Olive Eggers - 8 or more

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Wynette, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    One day auction, just had a cancellation and hate for these eggs to go to waste. I've been hathching mostly blacks, but some blue - all have lightly feathered shanks and muffs/beards, and all have been awesome layers of large to XL eggs. These are second generation olive eggers.

Eggs will be shipped out Wednesday. PayPal only auction.

Here are a few more pics:

One of my Olive Egger girls lays really interesting & different eggs:

[​IMG]

The egg on the right is what your eggs will look like - the hens that lay these have been bred BACK TO my French Black Copper Marans rooster, so the offspring will lay VERY dark olive:

[​IMG]

Here's an Olive Egger chick from my last hatch:

[​IMG]

Here's one of the hens I use for olive eggers - taken from the back so you can see her pretty lacing and copper hackle feathering:

[​IMG]

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Hey there Wynette! [​IMG]

I want that girl that lays the top eggs. Love, love, love the "odd" eggs!

For those of you that haven't bought from Wynette, her packing is fantastic. And all her chickens are gorgeous!

3. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

Do you have a dozen (or more) of your beautiful SPPR eggs that you could ship at the same time? [​IMG]

4. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Hey, Kathy! Sorry, no I sure don't have any SPPR eggs. I've got orders going out the next several weeks, so all are spoken for, at least for a few more weeks!

5. Bantimna

Bantimna Songster

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Wynette, those are beautiful eggs! (Maybe I go should clean my dusty 'bator)[​IMG]

For those who have not bought from Wynette, her customers report excellent packing (insures eggs are safe) and good hatches, I totally recommend her!

6. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Awe...thanks, sweetie! [​IMG]

I work really hard on making sure my girls have all they need & are happy & healthy! They reward me with nice eggs!

7. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

[​IMG]

8. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

I've seen Wynette's birds...she takes phenomenally good care of them and it shows with the quality and healthiness of her chicks. I've been hoping she'd auction some of these eggs...they are gorgeous (I've seen them up close, too). [​IMG]

9. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Okay, this will be my first participation in an auction, AND, if successful, my first ever purchase of hatching eggs.

*biting fingernails*

10. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks, Michelle - you're a sweetie! [​IMG]

gryeyes - WAY KEWL! Hope you get them! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by