Olive Eggs/Easter Eggs/WCB Polish/Silkies/BC Marans YOUR CHOICE!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Free Shipping! Choose your own 'grab bag' of eggs and make up a baker's dozen...my ladies have started crankin'em out...I will package carefully and ship 2 Day Priority mail, providing you with Confirmation Number.

Here's what has been collected since Saturday: 3 Olive Eggs, 6 Green/Blue Eggs, 2 Polish, 7 Silkies, and I'll include up to 3 Black Copper Marans from the Wade Jeane line. (Then there's 2 doz. barnyard 'mutts' that are good layers, if you are interested.)

Please see "My Page" for more pictures and e-mail me if you have any questions. Accept Paypal ([email protected]), Visa and Mastercard.

Thanks!

2. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

If I order these when would they ship? The reason I ask is that my husband and I will not be back home until Sat. Jan 8th....and I wouldn't want them waiting on me :) I'd rather be there waiting for them! And, I guess, the eggs shouldn't be older than a week once I set them..

Thanks for your time!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2011
  3. E.M. Silkies

E.M. Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    Can I see pics of your silkies please?

4. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    There are pics of them on My Page...see to the left under my avatar and Atlchick? Click on "VIEW MY PAGE", then scroll down.
    Thanks!
    Rita

Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  5. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

Quote:Rita - do you know when these would ship?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by