OMG...158 chickens in the house!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by AllCoop'dUp, Jan 14, 2011.

1. AllCoop'dUp

AllCoop'dUp Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Creswell, Oregon
    Wow...watching Animal Plant - Confessions- Animal Hoarding...Guy has 158 chickens running loose in the house. He doesn't really bother to gather the eggs or anything.

Rob was just on there rescuing the chickens!! yeah!! BYC!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  2. gumbii

gumbii Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2010
    bell gardens, ca
    i can't believe i missed it... i'm gonna record it at 2AM... can't wait...

3. NYRIR

NYRIR Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Petersburg,NY
    ummmm....ok....I love my chickens..but...GROSS ![​IMG]

4. mylittlechickpea

mylittlechickpea Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Thanks for the reminder. It starts here in 30 minutes.

5. nelgkel

nelgkel Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    FL
    It will play again on Sunday night..ET at 9pm and 11pm

Thanks for letting us know about this show, had never heard of it until now.

6. LauraG

LauraG Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Upstate, NY
    OMG. WHAT???

I have 1 chicken part-time free ranging in my spare bedroom because she is ill and thats about all I can manage. Im constantly picking up her little presents. Thats for 1 chicken thats not even eating....

Im....uh...speechless....

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Can someone please post a link to watch the show somehow? I wonder if I can go back in my TV to find it and still watch it???

8. dsqard

dsqard Crazy "L" Farms

Jun 11, 2010
    York PA
    I just find it so hard to watch those shows. It is inconceivable to me how people can have so many animals in their house/yard. To see the conditions that the animals and the people live in just totally makes me ill. I just can't imagine the smell and how anyone could stand it. I wish they could find a "cure" for this kind of behavior since I really don't believe that the people are happy living in what has to be a health hazard to both them and the animals. Sad thing is that even when their animals are taken away, if they are not constantly watched, they just start all over again. I just don't understand? [​IMG]

9. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    omg heavens!! ive got to watch this!! did someone just say rob from byc rescued the chickens? WOw.

10. cindy99

cindy99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Tioga County PA
    http://animal.discovery.com/videos/confessions-animal-hoarding-overwhelmed-by-chickens.html

We
    watched this last night! My youngest said "geez mom if anything ever happened to dad I wonder if that would be you" He was just teasing me because I will sometimes bring one of the girls in if she isn't feeling well or needs a bath. LOL

This is Bluebell watching tv with hubby. She was in for a couple of weeks - in a dog crate. She is all better now and back out with her friends!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by