OMG BIG DAY!!!!! First Crow!!

Bec

THE Delaware Blue Hen
12 Years
Feb 21, 2007
Home Of The Delaware Blue Hen
Boss Crowed!!! It seemed like it would be forever before he did it! It was very deep too, I sat out to hear it again, but they went off int o the shade to lay down. Not a peep since. As soon as the parents of the kids I watch get here at 11:30, I wam going to go sit outside for the rest of the day, just listening!!!

524_chickens_020.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!
I just had one of mine start crowing and my husband and I were standing out there listening like 2 proud parents. We were even rooting him on
tongue.png
Congrats on your "little guy" becoming all grown up.

Your comment about standing out there listening like 2 proud parents is similar to my husband and I: We sit out and watch our chicks everyday. We call it CTV (chicken TV). We just built a huge run for them and it is even more fun to watch them scratching around, testing their wings, and so on. Very proud parents indeed!

It is my evening entertainment! And Morning..LOL.
I was watching this morning and noticed that Boss tried to "visit" one of my big girls...LOL..now that was funny!! She gave him what for! I gues it made him feel more manly because it was a few hours later that he let out his crow!!!

Back
Top Bottom