1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

OMG - Feels like a Hitchcock movie!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by HennysMom, Feb 9, 2009.

1. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Okay so I'm sitting here and so far in the past hour THREE BIRDS have run into my windows!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] what in the world??! I didnt use any windex this morning LOL

Poor things... they just keep bouncing off - [​IMG] kinda creepy...*shivers*

2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

I'm hearing creepy music in the background Deb. [​IMG]

3. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    spring fever and a full moon tonight. psycho animals.

4. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    Interesting... Do you have a bird feeder inside near your window? But yeah, thats creepy.

5. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    They saw Miss_Jaynes avatar and their retinas disintegrated.

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

When I was a kid we had a hawk fly into our window and hurt itself. It walked around the yard for a couple of hours and the next morning it was dead.

7. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Miss Jayne...*deb looks closer at avatar* are you in a *gulp* Straight jacket?! [​IMG] LMAO!! [​IMG]

Buster - it IS creepy - no doubt!

KS - I think I'm inclined to agree with ya...

Tio - nope - not on this side... I'm thinking they're trying to get IN to get ME! HA HA! its only THIS room they're hitting...

good grief... unnerving..

8. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I had a chickadee fly into my slider a few days ago! My kids thought it was hysterical-I thought it would've knocked itself out but it didn't even fall to the deck. But to have THREE! Yah-that's weird!! I watched Caw yesturday with the crow attacks! Still fresh in my mind!!

9. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:heavens, no. i got it off about an hour ago. had to dislocate my shoulder, but the pain will subside, i am sure.

ksacres figured out what my avatar is for! [​IMG]

10. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Quote:[​IMG]

I think Spring is in the air, and the birds are going a little nuts. I walked up to my sliding glass door the other day and saw a silouette of a bird with wings and tail on my door. Looking closer - it must have flown into the door and flew away leaving the oil from it's feather imprinted on the glass!

I looked around and didn't find a body, so I guess it was OK.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by