1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

omg help

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rockyroo, Apr 26, 2008.

1. rockyroo

rockyroo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    I have put somuch effort into makin my first hatch successful.im in my 19th day i left them settle yesterday but bumped off the bator today and heard some eggs roll .....will this affect the hatch do u think or will it be ok too let them settle for now .....i need too open the bator cause i need too check the water after knockin off it....thanks

2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    They will be fine. As the first chicks hatch they roll around the other eggs. Just open quickly and check your water.

3. tntstanifer

tntstanifer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2007
    Tennessee
    It's amazing none broke!! I would think at this late stage in the development that they will make it [​IMG] I'm so afraid my kids are going to knock my bator or play with it!

4. rockyroo

rockyroo Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    phewwwwwwwwww thats great i opened it just now none broke and topped up water so back too crossing fingers .....first lesson learned ..put incubator out of harms way lol

5. NewBirdMom

NewBirdMom New Egg

Apr 26, 2008
    Hello all. I am new to this chat and what brought me here was my search for more info on Turkeys and how to raise them correctly. I know this is primarily chickens, but can anyone help me with some questions about gobblers???[​IMG]

6. menkot

menkot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2007
    Newbirdmom,
    The best thing to do would be go to the other poultry forum and start a topic there with your questions. That way more people would see it that would be knowledgeable about gobblers. Sorry but I don't know nuttin about any gobblers. Only gobblers I know about are my kids at mealtime [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by