OMG I am IN love with my polish!

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
She was a great baby to raise...she is still a baby really (only 10 weeks old) She is such a sweet heart! After that awful dog attack she is even sweeter! Her name is Shelby and every time I come into the run/coop area she comes running up to me to pick her up...than she will climb up to my shoulder OR even under my jacket while I putts around cleaning things up. Do all polish do this or do I have an exception??? I am SO happy she was not hurt when the dog attacked my flock! She was missing for a while though and that just broke my heart! I just don't know if I can handle loosing any more of my babies especially Shelby.

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
I think those birds and silkies are special. I want silkie and my fiance wants polish. I want them for pets and so does he. We can't wait til we get them! Cherish you birdie!

HuestisFarm

Songster
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
Fly Creek, NY
Aww, that's so sweet.... I can't say I know about the temperments of Polish as I don't have any... but I do have a Red Sex-Link that is just like that... she's right at the door waiting for her daily lovins'!

Top Bottom