OMG I am IN love with my polish!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    She was a great baby to raise...she is still a baby really (only 10 weeks old) She is such a sweet heart! After that awful dog attack she is even sweeter! Her name is Shelby and every time I come into the run/coop area she comes running up to me to pick her up...than she will climb up to my shoulder OR even under my jacket while I putts around cleaning things up. Do all polish do this or do I have an exception??? I am SO happy she was not hurt when the dog attacked my flock! She was missing for a while though and that just broke my heart! I just don't know if I can handle loosing any more of my babies especially Shelby.

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I think those birds and silkies are special. I want silkie and my fiance wants polish. I want them for pets and so does he. We can't wait til we get them! Cherish you birdie!

3. HuestisFarm

HuestisFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Fly Creek, NY
    Aww, that's so sweet.... I can't say I know about the temperments of Polish as I don't have any... but I do have a Red Sex-Link that is just like that... she's right at the door waiting for her daily lovins'! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by