OMG I am IN love with my polish!

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
She was a great baby to raise...she is still a baby really (only 10 weeks old) She is such a sweet heart! After that awful dog attack she is even sweeter! Her name is Shelby and every time I come into the run/coop area she comes running up to me to pick her up...than she will climb up to my shoulder OR even under my jacket while I putts around cleaning things up. Do all polish do this or do I have an exception??? I am SO happy she was not hurt when the dog attacked my flock! She was missing for a while though and that just broke my heart! I just don't know if I can handle loosing any more of my babies especially Shelby.

I think those birds and silkies are special. I want silkie and my fiance wants polish. I want them for pets and so does he. We can't wait til we get them! Cherish you birdie!

Aww, that's so sweet.... I can't say I know about the temperments of Polish as I don't have any... but I do have a Red Sex-Link that is just like that... she's right at the door waiting for her daily lovins'!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom