OMG I finally got some pics !!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Crazy4Chicks, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    It took forever but I finally have some pics to share with everyone

here are the new members to the family --

DH ( Jeff ) with his teenie weenie LUCY LOU WHO

[​IMG]

DH with GYPSYS WILD ROSE

[​IMG]

Abbey's boy - we are now calling him FAT BOY

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the three of them tearing up the house ( yes that is newspaper on the floor I try to give them a " safe " to potty just in case )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAT BOY is now 1 month old and doing great he is eating ( sometimes ) on his own and drinking like crazy, he is also doing fairly good at hitting the paper when he has to potty.

GYPSY was born on thanksgiving, and has not slowed one bit - she also does pretty good for hitting the paper, but she is doing lot better with going to the door to tell me she has to potty she loves it outside with the "big kids "

LUCY ( i forgot how old she is will have to check again ) hardly ever hits the paper ! drives me crazy- and of course her highness does not like going outside either - we need to work on a few things with her LOL

hope you got your puppy fix for the day

Julie

2. hollyclyff

hollyclyff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    NC
    Cute puppies! Good luck with Lucy's housetraining. Dachshunds are notoriously difficult to housetrain.

3. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    I am finding that out = of the three pups she is giving my carpet cleaner more of a workout [​IMG]

wonder if I can put a diaper on her ??

Julie

4. plester01

plester01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2007
    Foreman,AR
    I have a Dashound that took almost a full year to housbreak. Ex DH almost made me get rid of her. But if you have patience it will be worth it in the end. Just do not overfeed her. They also have a tendancy to be overweight and that is bad for their back. Mine is now 10 years old and she weighs 45 lbs. Not my fault though, I gave her to my mother after the divorce.

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    I want a black & tan Dachshund puppy too!! I have this little diva already and she is 7 years old....

[​IMG]

I don't think there is a cuter dog than a Dachshund!! Lucy Loo is adorable!!!

6. hollyclyff

hollyclyff Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2007
    NC
    I worked with a professional trainer to get my youngest housetrained. She is 100 percent reliable now, but it was a lot of work. The two older ones are now so used to being outside most of the time that they usually prefer to stay out all day anyway. When I bring them in, it's only when I can keep a constant watch on them.
    Consistency and a set schedule were the key. The trainer kept her for a week and got her on a food, water, potty schedule and then had me stick to that. It took months before I could ease up on it. But it was worth it. She's my perfect dog now.

7. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Your Gypsy looks like a Gypsy! [​IMG] Here's a picture of my Gypsy....
    [​IMG]

8. bamagirl68

bamagirl68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2007
    central alabama
    cute! cute! cute!

9. Crazy4Chicks

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    wow those blue eyes are awesome !! well Katy now I know where my Gypsy got her name from LOL when you mentioned the name on other post of mine I told DH and the name just " fit " her - THANK YOU lol

OMG I love the little pink coat ! we just saw that one in wal*mart last night and I was joking to DH that Lucy would need one next winter - he said no ! I think its because our neighbors breed pitt bulls and he dont want to walk her in her little pink coat !!

Julie

10. Brian

Brian Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2007
    Jacksonville, ORegon
    Interesting breed of chickens. They look amazingly like dogs.
    [​IMG]
    Brian

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by