Omg i hate the english weather!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Tracy the chick, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Tracy the chick

Tracy the chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Uk
    I so hate the english weather! Its galeforce winds & raining here! Im watching my poor chickens trying to go about there daily chores ie eating & drinking lol.... Ive got a new coop with 4 10 week old babies that i cant let out.. I see all the pictures on here that people send in and its always really sunny and looks warm lol....
    I realy want to live in a warm country!

Well thats my moan for the day guys.

I better go ive just seen the water feeder blow past my window! [​IMG]

Tracy x

2. CluckyJay

CluckyJay Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    [​IMG]

One of the only reasons I could never live in England, lol. I NEED the sun!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
  3. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Aww. I'm with you. I have really awful weather sometimes as well. Not nearly as much rain or wind as you guys get, but the snow makes up for it [​IMG]

My chickens are terrified of the snow. They love the rain. It's a warm day today, so it's melting away. They still seem wary if any snow at all is on the ground.

4. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    Quote:Really windy here today too, but at least the wind has blown yesterday's snow away! I was thinking about running away to Australia for the winter, want to join me?

5. Tracy the chick

Tracy the chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2011
    Uk
    Please dont tempt me [​IMG]. I think the rain is coming from scotland anyway lol... Im so looking forward to our 3 weeks of summer next year [​IMG]

6. ebwy2

ebwy2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2010
    I know! it's so windy here in the midlands that my cold frame blew over :-s but at least it's not freezing yet, right, Tracy?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by